Its huge volume of charge allows a large number of samples to be centrifuged, up to 4 x 1000 ml. The field of application of the ZK 496 ranges from clinical applications through research to industrial applications, but also in blood banks, where blood bags are used.
In additional to the multifunctional swing out rotor, high-speed fixed angle rotors with a maximum capacity of 6 x 250 ml or 4 x 500 ml are also available! This enables a fast and efficient separation of samples in high-throughput laboratories.
max. Speed: 10,500 rpm
- max. RCF: 16,022 xg
- max. Volume: 4 x 1,000 ml
- Speed range: 10-10,500 rpm
- Temperature range: -20°C – 40°C
- Running time: 59 min 50 s / 10 s increments, 99 h 59 min / 1 min increments
- Dimensions (WxHxD): Floor-Standing unit 62 cm x 98 cm x 69 cm
Underbench unit 62 cm x 70 cm x 69 cm
- Weight: 190 kg / 157 kg